Credit transfer

Use your previous HE study to help you gain an OU qualification

You are here

  1. Home
  2. The Hornsby course in Dyslexia and Literacy

The Hornsby course in Dyslexia and Literacy

Only valid for qualifications awarded between 2007 and December 2011

    Completed qualification

  • You may be eligible for 30 credits at OU level 1

Evidence you will need to provide

To confirm the exact amount of credit you can use you must make a formal application for credit transfer.  For more details on how credit from this previous study can be used in OU qualifications please see OU qualification.

With your application you should provide your original certificate (if the qualification was completed) together with a transcript of academic record, or equivalent, which should list all the subjects you successfully completed together with the marks or grades you achieved. Depending on the OU qualification that you wish to transfer your credit towards you may also need to provide syllabus information. When do I need to provide syllabus information?

Already studied?

 If you have already studied with the OU please sign in to make sure that you get the credit transfer information that is relevant to you. 

Contact us

If you have any queries about applying for credit transfer please feel free to contact us using the link below.

Please try to include:

  • which qualification you completed
  • the organisation you completed it through
  • when you completed it
  • which OU qualification you would like to transfer to

Contact us about credit transfer.

If you have general questions about the University feel free to contact us.

More information about The Open University.